Essential Teacher Knowledge - Book with DVD
Prix de détail: 49,95 $
Nombre de pages: 288
Format: Livre relié
A unique Foundation-level methodology book
Essential theory, practical teaching advice and classroom ideas presented in full colour, across two-pages, on DVD footage and through pin code access on the web. Written in accessible English, Essential Teacher Knowledge is ideal preparation for TKT, any other entry-level teacher qualifications, or as a handbook for any ESL teacher. Over 2 hours of DVD footage includes:
- Demonstrations of key teaching techniques, such as giving instructions and drilling, letting new teachers see theory put into practice.
- "Voices" teachers from around the world sharing opinions and ideas about key issues for the global ELT community.
- A unique methodology book which is a guide for teachers of general English, young learners and CLIL.
- Units on essential theory, practical teaching advice and classroom ideas that are presented across two pages, in full colour
- A DVD with two hours of video footage of demonstrations of key teaching techniques, such as giving instructions and correction.
- Access to extra online material, such as audio to accompany the Pronunciation units, downloadable activities (Revise, Research, Reflect) to accompany every Unit, more Teachers' Voices videos and other resources for teachers, including an up-to-date bibliography.
Jeremy Harmer is a writer, trainer and teacher. Among his many books are The Practice of English language Teaching, How to Teach English, How to Teach Writing and the brand new Essential Teacher Knowledge, all published by Pearson. He is general editor of the Pearson How to series.
Jeremy is a course designer and tutor on the MA TESOL at the New School, New York.