The only two-level series that prepares students for success in both presentations and academic discussions, Speech Communication Made Simple takes an interactive, accessible approach to building confidence as a speaker.
Listening and Speaking
Niveau: From High-Intermediate to Advanced
Speech Communication Made Simple 1
Speech Communication Made Simple 2
Liste des composantes
In this series, students learn how to present in a variety of genres, effectively use voice and props, and lead or participate in discussions. With its lighthearted and engaging approach, the text helps students acquire speech communication and listening skills that they can apply immediately and throughout their lives.
• varied speech genres that range from personal story to persuasive
• broad array of projects including interviews and group discussions.
• scaffolded approach that includes directed discussion of a model presentation ; skill-building exercises for selecting a topic, organizing information, and more ; practicing aloud ; and finally, delivering a speech.
• useful language boxes that illustrate effective ways to begin speeches or participate in discussion.
• CD-ROM with MP3 audio that includes sample speeches and all pronunciation activities.
• Teacher's manual with teaching suggestions, answer keys, and quizzes.