Imagine a grammar course that gives you the freedom to devote class time to what you think is most important; a grammar course that keeps students engaged and on-track; a grammar course that extends learning beyond the classroom through compelling digital content.
Sous la direction de: David Bohlke
Christina Cavage, Steve Jones, Arlen Gargagliano, David Bohlke, Jennifer Lebedev, Pamela Vittorio, Sigrun Biesenbach-Lucas, Donette Brantner-Artenie
Next Generation Grammar 1
Next Generation Grammar 2
Next Generation Grammar 3
Next Generation Grammar 4
Liste des composantes
A grammar course that keeps students engaged and on-track!
Next Generation Grammar is the first comprehensive print and online grammar program that helps prepare students to communicate accurately and effectively in both writing and speaking. This course is ideal for students who prefer an interactive learning experience, see digital tools as an extension of their lives and depend on technology for information.
Next Generation Grammar comes as a print book with access to MyEnglishLab, and Active Teach to offer a streamlined, 21st century learning experience that will engage learners and instructors alike.
- Varied practice activities that go beyond practice in the student text by providing interactive and self graded activities on MyEnglishLab
- Grammar Practice sections, where students are given the opportunity to apply the grammar structures in a variety of contextualized, controlled exercises that allow them to practice both the forms and the uses of the new structures
- Grammar Focus sections present the chapter's target structures in clear, easy-to read charts with example sentences taken from the chapter reading that illustrate the structure in context
- Interactive Assessments and Projects that allow students to self-assess and synthesize the grammar learned
- Varied activities such as reading, writing, and listening and speaking, which introduce key grammar points in context
- MyEnglishLab which features a wide range of tools that allow you to individually tailor your classroom to best meet your students' needs as well as your own
- Active Teach which is a powerful electronic resource that provides the perfect solution for seamless lesson planning and exciting whole-class teaching
Christina Cavage is currently a professor of ESL at Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). Prior to joining SCAD, Ms. Cavage served as the Department Chairperson and Professor of ESL at Atlantic Cape Community College for 19 years. She received her Master’s in TESOL from West Virginia University, and a completed a one-year Fellowship at Princeton in 2009, where she researched Web 2.0, Language Learning and Blended Learning. In additional to receiving the 2008 Lindback Distinguished Teaching Award, Ms. Cavage has authored several textbooks including: Next Generation Grammar, 1, University Success: Oral Communications, Transition Level and Level Three, Talking About It!, Working at It!.