Understanding and Using English Grammar, 5th ed. | eText w/ Audio
Betty S. Azar,
Stacy A. Hagen
Collection: Azar-Hagen Grammar Series
Prix de détail: 50,95 $
Nombre de mois: 12
Format: Code de licence de produit numérique
Understanding and Using English Grammar has been updated to a 5th edition.
For nearly forty years, Understanding and Using English Grammar has been the go-to grammar resource for students and teachers alike. Its time-tested approach blends direct grammar instruction with carefully sequenced practice to develop all language skills.
New in this edition:
- Tests at the start of each chapter enable learners to check what they already know.
- Updated grammar charts highlight differences between written and spoken English.
- A chapter on article usage.
- A variety of readings include reviews, articles on current topics, and blogs on student success.
- Extra practice to help students grasp concepts better.
- Step-by-step writing activities are supported by tips, and pre-writing and editing tasks.
- Essential Online Resources include Student Book audio, Student Book answer key, Grammar Coach videos, and self-assessments.
The Student eText is a digital version of the Student Book and includes the accompanying audio.
Betty Azar is the founding author of Azar methodology and is the co-author of the Azar-Hagen Grammar Series. In her early career as an English teacher she started developing her own materials and worksheets to help her students grasp English grammar. Later on, she established her own approach to grammar teaching - Grammar Based Teaching (GBT) which became a foundation of the Azar-Hagen Grammar Series.Stacy A. Hagen
Stacy Hagen is the co-author of the Azar-Hagen Grammar Series. She’s an experienced English Language teacher and administrator, as well as a published author of a number of ELT textbooks. She brings a wealth of rich new content, new exercise types, and a fresh, updated feel to the revisions.
Vous aimerez aussi
Avenues 1, 2nd ed. - Skills | Book + eText + My eLab & My eGrammar Level 1A - STUDENT (12-month access)
Avenues 2, 2nd ed. - Skills | Book + eText + My eLab & My eGrammar Level 2A - STUDENT (12-month access)