Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Advanced | Course Book w/ DVD-ROM and MyEnglishLab
Collection: Market Leader
Discipline: Business English
Prix de détail: 76,95 $
Format: Produit de détail, articles multiples
Teach students real english in a business environment
Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra is an English course for students who want to learn English and learn about business, and for business people who want to advance their careers.
It has been updated to reflect the fast-changing world of business using authoritative and authentic business sources such as the Financial Times ©.
The 3rd Edition Extra Course Book includes:
- NEW 16 pages of business skills in each level: negotiation, presentation, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews
- Authentic texts from the Financial Times and other sources develop reading skills and provide essential business vocabulary.
- Interviews with business people and experts develop listening skills, such as prediction, listening for specific information and note taking.
- Language Work develops students' awareness of common problem areas and introduces grammatical concepts.
- Open discussion exercises for groups and pairs.
- Skills section for teaching career-related skills.
- Useful Language Box provides phrases for role play situations in the workplace.
- Case study discussions on the unit topic (with commentaries on the DVD-ROM).
- Working Across Cultures sections develop cultural awareness.
- Four revisions units in each Course Book.
- Updated with video resources and worksheets for Extra
- All 12 interviews from the Course Book, with optional subtitles, expose students to natural, authentic speech.
- Self-study practice activities allow students to revisit problem areas and reinforce classwork.
- Activities provide language-recycling opportunities with instant, personalised feedback.
- iGlossary - a digital mini-dictionary that provides definitions and pronunciations of all the key words listed in the Course Book.
- MyEnglishLab is designed to improve student results with rich, interactive exercises that correspond perfectly to each unit of the Course Book.
- Helpful feedback and immediate grading ensure students are highly engaged and motivated as they experience meaningful language learning outside the classroom.
- Unlimited access for students allows online course materials to be used as homework ? whether at home, in the lab, or anywhere with online access.
Iwonna Dubicka has over 15 years’ experience as a Business English trainer, including teacher training and six years as Director of Studies of English at In Company Languages in Barcelona. She has also worked as an online tutor for the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Catalonia’s Open University. She is the co-author of various English language titles together with Margaret O’Keeffe, including English for International Tourism Pre-Intermediate and the new Advanced level of the successful Market Leader (Pearson).Margaret O’Keeffe
Margaret O’Keeffe is a freelance writer, teacher and course designer specializing in Business English and ESP. Based in Barcelona since 1991, she has written online English language materials for the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in Spain and is an online tutor with the university. She is co-author of English for International Tourism (Pre-Intermediate) and she has recently written the Market Leader Advanced course book along with Iwonna Dubicka. When she isn’t working, she enjoys cycling in the hills.