Perspective Plus: English Literature with Grammar is a literature, literary analysis and grammar course for advanced students.
Brent Davis Reid
Liste des composantes
English Literature with Grammar
With Perspectives Plus, students analyze authentic texts by contemporary Canadian authors, focusing on four key elements: theme, characterization, setting and narrative point of view. Grammar is available in the grammar and style guide at the back of the book, with online practice on My eLab.
- thought-provoking short stories, poems and memoirs written by contemporary authors
- clear guidelines for writing a literary analysis and giving a formal speech
- effective techniques for researcing, referecncing and revising
- a literary handbook covering literary elements and terms
- a grammar and style guide in print and online, with self-graded exercises on My eLab
Available with My eLab
Flexible: allowing you to customize content to fit your needs
No more correction: time-saving automatic grading
Interactive: engaging and motivating for your students