Side by Side Extra 1 | eText Access Card (25 User Pack)
Steven J. Molinsky,
Collection: Side By Side Extra
Subject: Integrated Skills
Retail price: $776.95
Format: Digital product license code
Get eText access for your class!
The eText is the digital version of Side by Side Extra Student Book with embedded audio. Use this digital tool to complement the program's dynamic conversational approach. The eText supports students' independent practice for self-paced learning.
This product includes:
- 25 access cards to the eText (Student)
The eText contains:
- Student Book, with the complete audio program in embedded links, includes conversation, listening, pronunciation, reading and Gazette practice
- Notes and Bookmark tools enable students to add, receive and share notes, and bookmark pages to revisit them later
- FunZone activities, games, videos, music, and animations reinforce each unit’s objectives:
- Vocabulary flashcards
- Skill building activities for vocabulary, grammar, and reading
- GrammarToons animations with activities
- GrammarRaps, GrammarSongs, and video segments with activities (Levels 1 and 2 only)
Steven J. Molinsky is Professor of Education at Boston University, where he is a senior faculty member in the Graduate Program in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. He holds M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Linguistics from Harvard University. His primary interest is the development of innovative approaches to language teaching. He has taught methodology courses at Boston University for more than 30 years and has worked with teachers in-training throughout the world.Bill Bliss
Bill Bliss is President of the Language and Communication Workshop, which provides training and consulting services in language learning, literacy, immigrant education, and citizenship. Since 1974, he has worked as a teacher, trainer, refugee camp program manager, consultant to government agencies and school systems, and advocate for immigrant and refugee education. He holds an M.Ed. degree from Harvard University. His interests include social justice education, immigration policy, and the impact of social media and emerging technologies on education.
You will also like
NorthStar, 4th ed. - Reading and Writing 5 | Book + MyEnglishLab