This contextualized and integrated four skills approach supports accuracy in grammar and fluency
Irene E. Schoenberg, Jay Maurer, Marjorie Fuchs, Margaret Bonner, Miriam Westheimer
Level: From Beginner to Advanced
Focus on Grammar 1
Focus on Grammar 2
Focus on Grammar 3
Focus on Grammar 4
Focus on Grammar 5
Complete – Contextualized – Communicative
Focus on Grammar is the most popular contextualized grammar series worldwide. Its unique four-step approach takes students from context to communication — blending content, reading, writing, listening, speaking, and critical thinking in a complete program. Centered on thematic instruction, Focus on Grammar combines comprehensive grammar coverage with abundant practice, critical thinking skills, and ongoing assessment, helping students communicate confidently, accurately, and fluently in everyday situations.
New in the fifth edition:
- Content centered on current topics, and grammar charts and notes updated.
- Expanded communicative activities encourage collaboration and the correct use of grammar.
- From Grammar to Writing section shows students how to use grammar when writing.
- Assessment tools, including diagnostic tests, formative and summative assessments to inform your teaching and measure progress.
- Essential Online Resources include Student Book audio, answer keys, Grammar Coach videos, self assessments and teacher's resources.
- Updated MyEnglishLab offers extra practice and grammar videos with immediate feedback and remediation tasks to improve accuracy.