Advance in Academic Writing 1 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)
Collection: Advance in Academic Writing
Retail price: $60.95
Format: Multiple-item retail product
A comprehensive coursebook for college and university success
Advance in Academic Writing has been designed specifically to help students make a successful transition to college and university studies in which they are required to write assignments in academic English. Advance integrates active and critical reading, critical thinking, academic vocabulary building, academic writing style, and effective sentence structure and grammar around authentic academic texts. As students respond to these texts, they are taken through the research and writing processes they will need to master to succeed in their respective fields of study.
Access the eText and its additional resources anytime, anywhere!
The eText can be projected in its entirety in class and can also be consulted on a computer or tablet. This easy-to-use, efficient product offer teachers and students a multitude of learning possibilities.
- They can easily consult notes added by their teacher for their specific group/class.
- They can highlight important information and add their own notes.
- They can directly access videos and website suggestions from one page to the next.
- They can carry out supplementary activities.
- In full screen mode, zoom in on all of the book’s visual elements (maps, outlines, photos, diagrams, etc.).
- Have direct access to videos and website suggestions from one page to the next.
- Display the handouts that tie in with a particular activity with a simple click.
- Integrate your personal notes and favourite links for each group.
- Create personalized instruction by classifying the pages according to your lesson plans.
- Take advantage of conveniently integrated additional resources, such as supplementary activities, planning tools or evaluations.
Blended learning with My eLab
- Extensive practice, anytime, anywhere
- Instant feedback
- Gradebook to help focus on areas for improvement
- Automatic correction that saves time
- Concise, practical resources
- eText of the print book for classroom presentations
GSE: Level 1 > 60-75
Steve Marshall is an associate professor in the Faculty of Education at Simon Fraser University, Canada. He teaches academic writing and applied linguistics, and researches English for academic purposes and academic writing across the disciplines. Steve has a Ph.D. from the Institute of Education at University College London and over 25 years’ experience teaching academic writing. He is the author of numerous academic articles and books.
|Retail price||Buy Online|
|Advance in Academic Writing 1 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761396745||X||12 months||$60.95|
|Advance in Academic Writing 1 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761396752||12 months||$45.95||Buy|
|Advance in Academic Writing 2 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761341509||X||12 months||$67.95|
|Advance in Academic Writing 2 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761382663||12 months||$51.95||Buy|
|Retail price||Buy Online|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 1 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761396790||X||12 months||$29.95|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 1 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761396806||12 months||$21.95||Buy|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 2 | Book + eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761395175||X||12 months||$33.95|
|Grammar for Academic Purposes 2 | eText + My eLab (12 months)||9782761395182||12 months||$25.95||Buy|