Fundamentals of English Grammar, 5th ed. | Student Book + MyEnglishLab
Azar-Hagen Grammar Series
Retail price: $79.95
Number of pages: 99999
Format: Multiple-item retail product
The new, 5th edition of Fundamentals of English Grammar
The fifth edition has been extensively revised to keep pace with advances in theory and practice, particularly from cognitive science. Now more than ever, teachers will find an extensive range of presentations, activities, and tasks to meet the specific needs of their classes.
- Pretests at the start of each chapter enable learners to check what they already know.
- Updated grammar charts reflect current usage and highlight differences between written and spoken English.
- A new chapter on article usage.
- A variety of high-interest readings include reviews, articles on current topics, and blogs that focus on student success.
- Additional incremental practice helps learners better grasp concepts, while thematic exercises and integrated tasks offer more contextualized language use.
- Step-by-step writing activities are supported by writing tips and pre-writing and editing tasks.
- Revised MyEnglishLab for a fully blended program.
Each chapter of the course covers a general topic in grammar. The chapters are divided into charts. Each chart covers one or more grammar points and is followed by comprehensive grammar practice.
- Warm-up exercises provide a smooth entry into a grammar topic
- Exercises vary from very controlled to more open-ended types
- Grammar practice is embedded into reading, writing, listening, and speaking tasks
- Large variety of exercise enables students to practice the same grammatical concepts in different ways
MyEnglishLab is a smart platform that takes grammar practice to a higher, more advanced level. It enriches the student learning experience, provides more informed teaching, and helps deliver better learning outcomes.