Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Upper Intermediate | Course Book w/ DVD-ROM and MyEnglishLab
Collection: Market Leader
Subject: Business English
Retail price: $79.95
Format: Multiple-item retail product
Teach students real english in a business environment
Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra is an English course for students who want to learn English and learn about business, and for business people who want to advance their careers.
It has been updated to reflect the fast-changing world of business using authoritative and authentic business sources such as the Financial Times ©.
The 3rd Edition Extra Course Book includes:
- NEW 16 pages of business skills in each level: negotiation, presentation, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews
- Authentic texts from the Financial Times and other sources develop reading skills and provide essential business vocabulary.
- Interviews with business people and experts develop listening skills, such as prediction, listening for specific information and note taking.
- Language Work develops students' awareness of common problem areas and introduces grammatical concepts.
- Open discussion exercises for groups and pairs.
- Skills section for teaching career-related skills.
- Useful Language Box provides phrases for role play situations in the workplace.
- Case study discussions on the unit topic (with commentaries on the DVD-ROM).
- Working Across Cultures sections develop cultural awareness.
- Four revisions units in each Course Book.
- Updated with video resources and worksheets for Extra
- All 12 interviews from the Course Book, with optional subtitles, expose students to natural, authentic speech.
- Self-study practice activities allow students to revisit problem areas and reinforce classwork.
- Activities provide language-recycling opportunities with instant, personalised feedback.
- iGlossary - a digital mini-dictionary that provides definitions and pronunciations of all the key words listed in the Course Book.
- MyEnglishLab is designed to improve student results with rich, interactive exercises that correspond perfectly to each unit of the Course Book.
- Helpful feedback and immediate grading ensure students are highly engaged and motivated as they experience meaningful language learning outside the classroom.
- Unlimited access for students allows online course materials to be used as homework ? whether at home, in the lab, or anywhere with online access.
David Cotton studied Economics at the University of Reading and did an MA in French Language and Literature at the University of Toronto. He has over 44 years teaching and training experience, and is co-author of the successful Market Leader and Business Class course books. He has taught in Canada, France and England, and has been visiting lecturer in many universities overseas. Previously, he was Senior Lecturer at London Metropolitan University. He frequently gives talks at EFL conferences.David Falvey
David Falvey studied Politics, Philosophy and Economics at the University of Oxford and did his MA in TEFL at the University of Birmingham. He has lived in Africa and the Middle East and has teaching, training and managerial experience in the UK and Asia, including working as a teacher trainer at the British Council in Tokyo. He was previously Head of the English Language Centre at London Metropolitan University. David is co-author of the successful business English course Market Leader.Simon Kent
Simon Kent studied History at the University of Sheffield, and has an M.A. in History and Cultural Studies. He has over 25 years’ teaching experience, including three years as an in-company trainer in Berlin at the time of German reunification. He has spent the majority of his career in higher education in the UK where he has taught on and directed programmes of business, general and academic English.
|Retail price||Buy Online|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Elementary | Course Book w/ DVD-ROM and MyEnglishLab||9781292134741||X||12 months||$77.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Elementary | Course Book w/ DVD-ROM||9781292134758||X||$52.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Elementary | Class Audio CD||9781292124582||$66.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Elementary | Active Teach CD-ROM||9781292124551||$145.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. - Elementary | Course Book/Practice File Flexi A||9781292126081||X||$42.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. - Elementary | Course Book/Practice File Flexi B||9781292126098||X||$41.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd ed. - Elementary | eText (Reader+) Access Code||9781292361215||12 months||$41.95|
|Market Leader Extra, 3rd ed. - Elementary | eText + MyEnglishLab Access Code||9781292366548||12 months||$62.95|
|Retail price||Buy Online|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Pre-Intermediate | Course Book w/ DVD-ROM and MyEnglishLab||9781292134789||X||12 months||$79.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Pre-Intermediate | Course Book w/ DVD-ROM||9781292134796||X||$52.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Pre-Intermediate | Class Audio CD||9781292124681||$66.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. Extra - Pre-Intermediate | Active Teach CD-ROM||9781292124667||$145.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. - Pre-Intermediate | Course Book/Practice File Flexi A||9781292126128||X||$41.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd Ed. - Pre-Intermediate | Course Book/Practice File Flexi B||9781292126135||X||$41.95|
|Market Leader, 3rd ed. - Pre-Intermediate | eText (Reader+) Access Code||9781292361192||12 months||$41.95|
|Market Leader Extra, 3rd ed. - Pre-Intermediate | eText + MyEnglishLab Access Code||9781292366531||12 months||$62.95|