Literary Horizons | eText + Online Practice (12-month access)
Author: Andy Van Drom
Collection: Literary Horizons
Subject: Anglais langue seconde
Retail price: $45.95
Number of months: 12
Format: Digital product license code
The Art of English: Reading, Writing and Speaking across Genres and Formats
Literary Horizons is a comprehensive language arts material for advanced ESL students. Through a well-defined path, students will engage in the analysis of various literary genres including short stories, plays, poems, songs, speeches and graphic novels. Grammar and writing support is also provided to assist students in the production of a literary analysis essay.
- A focus on short stories with a complete coverage of poetry and drama, as well as songs, graphic novels and non-fiction which provide teachers with variety and flexibility in their literary courses
- A detailed and structured writing program which enables students to write a complete literary analysis essay
- A comprehensive online program with reading and vocabulary exercises, and a full online grammar program
The eText with Online Practice is a completely digital version of the textbook. The eText is accessible online
and provides a wide array of functionalities that allow students to highlight, annotate, search and access e-space.
Maximize your learning experience
Practise your literary interpretation and essay writing skills online:
- Literary analysis elements practice
- Vocabulary comprehension exercises
- Additional comprehension questions
- Essay writing elements practice
- Editing and proofreading exercises
Improve your writing through an online grammar program:
- Theory on advanced grammatical topics
- Extensive practice
Check your results as you complete the activities and quickly identify notions you should review.
Monitor your progress in the gradebook.
Access two additional chapters complementing the short story and drama sections in the book , audio and video recordings, worksheets and various projects in the e-space platform Documents.
Andy Van Drom has an MA in Language and Literature from the University of Antwerp (Belgium). He has completed doctoral studies in Linguistics at Université Laval (Québec), including a research visit at Lancaster University (UK). Since 2005, he has been teaching Linguistics and ESL at the college and university level, specializing in English for Specific Purposes.
|Retail price||Buy Online|
|Literary Horizons | Book + eText + Online Practice (12-month access)||9782761395229||X||12 months||$59.95|
|Literary Horizons | Teacher’s Annotated Edition||9782766100057||X||$58.95|
|Literary Horizons | eText + Online Practice (12-month access)||9782766101504||12 months||$45.95|
You will also like
LEAP 1 - Listening and Speaking | eText + Online Practice STUDENT (12 months)
Anglais langue seconde