I am a cégep or university student (ELT)
Pearson ELT tools
Tools for online, team-based learning
Pearson ELT Tools
My eLab / MyEnglishLab – online exercises
Did you know….
- many of our textbooks and workbooks come with access to online practice exercises which can help you consolidate your learning?
- the practice exercises include hints for difficult questions, are automatically corrected and provide feedback?
I have an account -> Login
I need help logging in – contact tech support email@example.com
Need help with your digital tools?
Video Tutorial - My eLab and eText : How to redeem an access code
Video Tutorial - My eLab: View documents
Video Tutorials - MyEnglishLab for Students: Getting started
Tools for Online, Team-Based Learning
Google offers collaborative tools for teamwork:
- Drive: a place to store and share documents with teams or individuals
- Hangouts: a virtual hub for team meetings by phone or videoconferencing
- Docs, Sheets and Slides: access to shared documents with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Virtual Team Meetings
- Skype: free video chat and voice calling platform for up to 50 people
- Google hangouts: a virtual hub for team meetings by phone or videoconferencing
- Zoom: free online hub for videoconferencing up to 40 minutes
Plan Virtual Teamwork
- Trello: online, user-friendly collaborative tool that facilitates project management, especially organisation and scheduling
- Monday: online project management tool that facilitates follow-ups in team-based projects
Document Management and Sharing
- Dropbox: online hub to store documents that can be shared with others (2 Go max.) All teams, tools and documents can be stored and used here.
- Wetransfer: online platform that allows you to share large files free of charge (2 Gb max.)
Québec libraries offer members free access to online versions of books, magazines and newspapers.
Consult your local library to see what the offer by clicking here.